We should a' be ashamed of oorselves

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Mrs Ronno told me this morning that she'd noticed Grizzly's name in the Birthday Honours list yesterday at the foot of the board. I was oot so didnae get a chance to post a Frohe Geburtstag to the big Wha'mee...

Imagine none of us noticing...:eek:

Anyway, it might be a day late now but...

Happy Birthday, George.

:drinkinpa :hpbirthda :hpbirthda :drinkinpa

I've never noticed a birthday honours list to be honest... Its never to late so all the best for yesterday George, hopefully Joyce won't be working today so you can celebrate in style:thumb

Just off down the Angus Glens on a reccie for a camping trip next week so maybe bump into a few folk.

AndyT

Sorry I missed yer birthday George. And such a significant one at that ...... Is there a bus goes to the Glen lyon tearooms ?

I will let you take a moothfull oot ma pint at Glen Clova before I start tae drink it.
:beerjug: :clap :beer: :)

Sorry I never noticed either:eek:

Happy belated Birthday Bigman

:clap :Motomartin :hide :beerjug: :beer: :ChrisKelly :friday :ymca2 :hapybnce: :hogroast :boozer :drums :wave :monkyswin :steptoe :101

Belated birthday greetings Grizzly. Hope you meet Joyce and you again at Glen Clova. :)

:beer: :beerjug:

Thanks Folks!!

To be honest, at my age:rob your probably happier when nobody notices your birthday!!!
Den - I'll be glad to take a moothfull oot o' yer pint at Clova:beerjug:
Andy T - I think it's the B-W clubs Angus Glens run today - so you might "bump" into quite a few of them:hide

Thanks again, see ya all soon........................Grizzly:rob :rob :rob

well there yoos are then, if we had been at GC's yesterday as was written yood a' hae kent that.
Me an Blair got a drink aff him in celebration at Dunkeld. he he hehe he :p

Grizzly said:-
Andy T - I think it's the B-W clubs Angus Glens run today - so you might "bump" into quite a few of them

Andy - I take it that was you at the Clova Hotel, parked next to the BB. Voyager was there too, although you may not have recognised him as he was on his RT.

BB

Grizzly said:-
Andy T - I think it's the B-W clubs Angus Glens run today - so you might "bump" into quite a few of them

Andy - I take it that was you at the Clova Hotel, parked next to the BB. Voyager was there too, although you may not have recognised him as he was on his RT.

BB

Hi there, I did have a chat with quite a few of the BMW club - I was on the Blue HP2 and headed off to the foot of the valley when you guys head back towards Kirremuir. Was that you on the R100GS with the lovelly sounding exhaust - I think it was a Kyhan or similar?? It did sound extremely nice and looked well too.

Was Voyager the chap in the Red Jacket?? I think I may have met him earlier this year at Blair Atholl.

Hope you all had a good day.

regards

AndyT:thumb2

Hi there, I did have a chat with quite a few of the BMW club - I was on the Blue HP2 and headed off to the foot of the valley when you guys head back towards Kirremuir. Was that you on the R100GS with the lovelly sounding exhaust - I think it was a Kyhan or similar?? It did sound extremely nice and looked well too.

Was Voyager the chap in the Red Jacket?? I think I may have met him earlier this year at Blair Atholl.

Hope you all had a good day.

regards

AndyT:thumb2

Yes that was me in the red Buffalo jacket with the 'Colorado Red' R80RT.

Sorry, I didn't recognise you or I'd have had a word.

I took a few photos of your bike though - very nice :thumb2

The red 100GS belongs to Chris Wilson - also from Kirkliston and an ex-colleague of mine (as I'm now retired). He bought the bike last week from a BMW Club member in Sterling.

He 'lurks' on this site occasionally and I am working on him to join now that he is suitable equipped !

You're right - it does sound nice.

Bob.

At Glen Clova:

And to follow on from my previous post.

Here is Chris Wilson's R100GS and AndyT's HP-2 at the Glen Clova Hotel.

Bob.

Attachments

• DSC_0043A.jpg
    DSC_0043A.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0053A.jpg
    DSC_0053A.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 90
Angus Glens Run:

As AndyT doesn't appear to know 'Bumble Bee' Ron - this is the man !

Attachments

• DSC_0058A.jpg
    DSC_0058A.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 286
Sorry Bob but what do your photos of bikes on the Angus Glens Run have to do with poor old George getting ignored on his Birthday? :nenau

The poor guy will feel bad enough without getting his Belated Birthday thread Hi Jacked :D :D

Thanks

Thanks again guys:thumb2. Birthday's seems to come around at an alarming rate nowadays:rob - I'm sure it's only about 6 months between them now:nenau - that means I'm nearly 58 by the end of the week:eek: :eek:

Cheers..................Grizzly:beer:

Back
Top Bottom