Now a few wee ½`s the night :D :thumb2

Where was I then?
160202610-L.jpg

Whats that ! a cloud in yon sky :eek:
160203958-L.jpg

160200136-L.jpg

Top afternoon :clap
Slainte

Unless I'm much mistaken, Sir seems to have visited Glenuig today. The first pic is Glenuig bay shot from outside the Glenuig Inn, isn't it?

Not that I'm envious....:augie

May pop in tomorrow and rub yir nose in my 4 day bimble:cool:

Whits for lunch:D

Hot tounge and cold shoulder for you HRH ;)
Ill be at the Inn :thumb2

Goin' by them skies, you were nae where near Fife :rolleyes:

Looks like a guid ane :thumb2

Goin' by them skies, you were nae where near Fife :rolleyes:

Looks like a guid ane :thumb2

True...it's been pretty miserable on the East coast th' day, has it no'...? Must get tae the West Highlands for a wee jaunt soon.

Just been watching Spring Watch (top telly :thumb2 ) and they had a live link tae Islay. Looked the same there.

Worth watching tomorrow. They're following wildlife aboot the Ardbeg Distillery (hic!)

True...it's been pretty miserable on the East coast th' day, has it no'...? Must get tae the West Highlands for a wee jaunt soon.
SWMBO tells me its been nice in the Borders today ... shame I was in Broxburn ... :rolleyes:

Plenty nice roads down here too Mike!

Kai

SWMBO tells me its been nice in the Borders today ... shame I was in Broxburn ... :rolleyes:

Plenty nice roads down here too Mike!

Well indeed, yes there is but you're talking to a man who hasn't been on a bike for about 7 months. I think I'm going to start off by borrowing my son's Hornet occasionally. It would be nice to get back up to Argyll again though.....

You lucky ba I mean man ,georgeous ,Ithink ive got a hardup.You always come up with the Photees.Gods country or what.

Back
Top Bottom