Seeing the Light!!

Miglet

I've had my F650GS for a year now. Its been around bits of Europe and little bits of Scotland. During my travels, others spoke about the wonderous marvels and the hidden mysteries of this site...

"Pah!" I said, "What can a stupid web-site offer me? I'm too busy out on my new trusty steed, eating up the miles."

That was until the building work started on the garage and the trusty steed had to live somewhere else for a while...then a while longer...then a wee while longer still...
To save my sanity, I gave in and checked the site out. I laughing 'til I cried, I found myself learning all sorts of new stuff and I finally gave in and registered.

Be nice to me, I now know the error of my ways and all of you have cheered me up over these months of bikelessness. Thank you.

P.S. The bike is now out of storage, in its new home with its big brother (1200GS) and a very happy owner whose just been on the off-road course at Wales - thanks to Patsy Q and the Pavey's for all the new skills. :bow

Hi Miglet, welcome to the forum ... What a nice introduction :)

So you've made the wise decision of stepping out of the shadows to come and join us, you wont regret I'm sure.

There's plenty to see and do here ...... Come and say a virtual 'hello' to the ladies in the HoW section of the forum when you get 5 mins, you'll be made very welcome I'm sure but its a little quiet in there at the moment (holiday season).

Join in where you can Miglet, its always good to hear new virtual voices amongst the regular crowd. :)

Back
Top Bottom