Cheap Gear!!!

BobJ

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Now if you were unfortunate enough to be affected by the recent flooding then I hope things are started to get straightened out for you.
The better news is that 'Sliders' or 'Macsport' or whatever they call themselves now of Brackley were also hit by the floods. They are the franchised Yamaha dealer on the industrial estate.
I walked through the door today to be greeted by a '25% off all clothing. Everything must go' etc. upstairs. I went upstairs and saw some stuff layed out on the floor, some of which looked a bit grubby, but the rest was on hangers and looked - well... new! I asked if the 25% off was just on the stuff on the floor and was told no, everything and the flooding was explained.
They stock Wolf leathers and goretex, Sidi, Shark, KBC, Roof etc. As far as I could see the vast majority of stuff was perfect with the odd bit that looked potentially flood affected.
My wallet finger got twitchy but I resisted:( If you are in need of some new gear, best get over there and fill your boots (not with muddy water) ;)

Back
Top Bottom