Hello again,tossers!

LTGTR

Back under a different name since I'm in the USA Witness Protection Program!
My gov't issued me an '00 1150GS in black for stealth purposes I suppose.:Motomartin
John(not real name)

Back under a different name since I'm in the USA Witness Protection Program!
My gov't issued me an '00 1150GS in black for stealth purposes I suppose.:Motomartin
John(not real name)

Hello and welcome back John (not real name) ..... You're going to have to post a picture you know, I should hate to mix you up with another forum member here if you want us to hide you away ...... ;)

:)

For a modest fee,your secret is safe with us....:D

Welcome to the forum John (not real name).:thumb

I'll include a pic if you will

Hello and welcome back John (not real name) ..... You're going to have to post a picture you know, I should hate to mix you up with another forum member here if you want us to hide you away ...... ;)

:)

and nothing from your school days please!:p

Hello Dave (also not real name) - hope your cover doesn't get blown? - (I presume it's not a black 1150GS (perhaps a C90?) :D

Just traded the undercover 1150GS

for an '06 650GS.Big GS would not fit through the gate at my villa in Mexico,so I had to swap for the starter bike(LOL).I just made a 1400 mile roundtrip ride the 2 days following Christmas to swap bikes.Gads,what a difference after 17 years on BMW twins.But I'll adjust(I think).:blast
Spending the winter in Ft Lauderdale and back to Mexico on April 1.
Happy New Year,tossers!
John

for an '06 650GS.Big GS would not fit through the gate at my villa in Mexico,so I had to swap for the starter bike(LOL).I just made a 1400 mile roundtrip ride the 2 days following Christmas to swap bikes.Gads,what a difference after 17 years on BMW twins.But I'll adjust(I think).:blast
Spending the winter in Ft Lauderdale and back to Mexico on April 1.
Happy New Year,tossers!
John

I see you've found your way back to us ..... Happy New year to you too John.

Good to 'see' you again. :)

Back
Top Bottom