tesco stockton/hardwick

haboo

Reaction score
hi, met a couple yesterday 26th august outside the tesco store in stockton/hardwick, didnt get much of a chanch to speak to the fella riding the gs (he was sent in to do the shopping :nono)but spoke to his partner. if this was you, we spoke about your trip to europe, and future ride outs, pm me and I will send you both contact details and maybe arrange a local ride/getogether.

also anyone else in the area who maybe interested, please pm me

see yeh later
HABOO
:thumb

Wasn't me.....but

Hi Haboo.

Wasn't me that you met, but I am local to you, Stockton, so if you ever fancy a ride out that would be great, and if you find out who the other guy was and fancy making it a threesome (ooh-err missus) that would be great!!!

You can contact me on byattnb*yahoo*co*uk (asterix's to stop any fishers getting my mail addy, I'm sure you know wot to replace them with!!)

Hope to maybe meet up for a ride out soon

Neil
:beerjug:

Just up te road....

Hi fella's,

Im just up the road in Trimdon, Co. Durham. Im up for a ride outin the local area or further afield.

Kind regards

Peter:thumb2

hi haboo,that was i,you spoke too claire,always up for weekend ride out,just need meeting point for the other guys.live nwork in stockton and if rain stays away?this coming w,end?

OK :bounce1 were getting somewhere now. thats 2 stockton 1 trimdon 1 darlington and 1 catterick.:clap

this sunday is good for me,:thumb2 any ideas for destination and start point also time of departure.

anybody else up for a rideout this sunday

There's another four of us in Durham with nothing to do on Sunday:bounce1

bet it lashes down sunday!does everyone know the cafe above whitton le wear?wear view cafe i think its called,it seems fairly central to everyone?cup of tea and introductions then gaze at the sky and head away from the dark clouds,bout 10ish for anyone with hangover.

right, we need a meetting place, time to meet at, and destination?

my idea
services, just off junction 60, A1 motorway
10.00am meet, set of 10.30am

destination?
1) Kielder
2) Sedbergh/devils bridge
3) Whitby:blast
not all on the same day!

any more ideas welcome :confused:

Last edited:
right, we need a meetting place, time to meet at, and destination?

any more ideas welcome :confused:

How about meeting in Middleton in Teesdale in the car park on the junction to Barnard Castle.
We could ride down to to the back lanes around Dent, then onto Hawes Etc.

It's only a suggestion, I'm happy to go with the flow.

Sunday ride out

Hi guys, count me in (just need to get the pass stamped, but should be ok).

Checked Metcheck.com and weather looks good for sunday (which means it's bound to pee it down with force 10!!!!).

No too worried where we head as long as we're out, anyone got a good idea for a central meeting point for us all???

Neil

OK, we now have 8 maybes, some from Durham, trimdon, stockton, darlington,
as this is our first meeting, I believe, the most central meeting point and easiest to get to, for all, would be the services / petrol station at Bradbury(A689), 100 mtrs off the A1 at junction 60.

if this is agreeable, we need a meeting time, I suggest 10am to 10:30am.
half hour for getting to know each other, and too "oh and ar" over each others bikes.

lets keep the ball rolling, or we will end up with, only 2 or 3 turning up.

if you are a definite, put your name up on this thread.

cheers
haboo :thumb2

Yippeee, :thumb2:thumb
I am up for a ride on sunday, and will meet you at the services off A1 junction 60, at 10am.
cheers
haboo
:bounce1:clap:hide

I am definately in!!! (I was only kidding about getting a pass signed... I am the master of my own life, I bow to no woman!!). I will be at the Bradbury services 10 - 10.30.

Right, gotta go, if I haven't got the ironing and hoovering done by the time she gets out of bed she'll kill me!!!!!!

:bounce1

Beware of big blokes (like that haboo fella) on GS's you can't trust em.....:D

Newbike.jpg

Last edited:
bradbury it is then!will bring dart to hoy at map,takes all the guesswork out of deciding where too ride,forecast exellent for weekend,(pub lunch)?this should be good,look foreward to meeting you all instead of a wave as bikes flash past.

Oi! bill, are you coming as well, so far it looks like 4 of us, if you come that will make 5

Darlington central motorcycle club is having a ride out as well, leaving Darlington 10:30 / 10:45, going to haws, then devils bridge.

see you all at Bradbury 10:00am, and yes that is me in the picture. (DAM YOU BILL):blast

OH? i DROPPED MY BIKE TODAY,:thedummy AT YORK RACES, BROKE THE LEFT FRONT, INDICATOR. AW WELL NEW 1 ORDERED.:thumb2

Anybody else coming?????

Seems to have dropped off a bit, anyone else up for it?????

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

There may only be two of us from Durham as the other two are at a 50th on Saturday night.
But Mrs Mort and I will be there....:thumb2 (two bikes)

Back
Top Bottom