Zumo SD Card Travel Guides

Jaws100

Reaction score
The Marble City (Kilkenny) ,South East Ireland
Any GSer's out there who have bought and used a Travel guide SD card.

Thinking of purchasing a travel guide SD card for all of Europe. Does anybody know how much more information is on these SD's / say compared to the information already loaded on the Zumo.

Does the SD card trigger places of interest when approaching or is it all search nearest places etc manually. Basically are they worth purchasing ?. Any advice or info. Thanks :augie

Any GSer's out there who have bought and used a Travel guide SD card.

Thinking of purchasing a travel guide SD card for all of Europe. Does anybody know how much more information is on these SD's / say compared to the information already loaded on the Zumo.

Does the SD card trigger places of interest when approaching or is it all search nearest places etc manually. Basically are they worth purchasing ?. Any advice or info. Thanks :augie

i wondered that as well.;)

Getting no feedback here or on the Zumo forum either. Might buy one anyway for the hell of it. If I get any more info one way or the other I'll let you know how it works out.

Cheers ! :type
:thumb mucho's grassy bum.

Only just seen your post... I bought one off of ebay for £24 about a month back for a trip to France and to be fair it wasn't bad. The guide came up with a few useful phone no's etc when our plans changed out there. As far as I'm aware the POI's don't get announced but appear as the relevant screen icons as you pass them. All in not a bad purchase for the money. I did wonder about copying the info from it to my PC and e mailing it to a few Garmin owning mates as the card doesn't seem to be that big (Mb wise):augie

Back
Top Bottom