Hello Everyone on here ....

Skydigger

Hello, :

Happy New Year 2008 to you all, I am new on this website today and havn't a clue how to use this site, I think it's more complicated than the computerised speedo clocks on my 1200GS A ! However I will try my best, and can see that it's a great community. I look forward to meeting some of you on my travels.

I need advice on how to get the necessary carnets to be half legal to depart Nairobi on the 19th Feb. There are 6 of us on our way to Cape Town and back via West Coast. www.aroundafrika.com will keep you all up to date with our trip.: Skyedigger

I need advice on how to get the necessary carnets to be half legal to depart Nairobi on the 19th Feb. There are 6 of us on our way to Cape Town and back via West Coast. www.aroundafrika.com will keep you all up to date with our trip.: Skyedigger

Hello and welcome to UKGSer Skydigger, good to have you with us.

It might be worth posting the above in our travel section, found further down the forum ... always good for handy tips/advice for the discerning GS traveller. We have some well seasoned travellers amongst us here, I'm sure they'll try their best to guide you through.

Take a look, see : http://www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

You could always type in a key word relating to your query using the search facility above and it should dip you into the UKGSer archives .....

Hope the above helps and good luck with your journey, please keep us posted.

:)

Back
Top Bottom