CN 2008 anyone yet?

squid

Reaction score
So has anyone loaded V10 yet?

I am on V9 and was hoping the V10 would come for free. Got the disc through last week but they want $88.

I'd be surprised if it was worth doing?

Ok then slowbies, I've unlocked it. It seems to show some of the new roads I know of but not those done in the last couple of months.

I was on V9 so unless you need certain parts of europe I'd say not really worth upgrading.

The wierd thing is though I have just loaded some routes AND the maps which cover the routes from the pc to the Quest. When I run a route it says maps don't match and asks if I want to re-route:nenau

The maps do appear to be on the unit though as I can see the rectangles when zoomed right out.

Have you recalculated the routes from v9 to 2008? Been there, done that fcuk up :blast

I've not had chance to play since but I set some routes in 2008 in the PC (or at least I think I did) then loaded these and the maps onto the quest.

I also loaded some routes that cames from elsewhwere in a file.

Hard to say without driving it but when selecting the route it said maps not present or correct then asked if I wished to re-calculate. It appeared to do this ok?

Have you downloaded the new webupdater yet! I was having the same problem, with my Quest, there is a long list of fixes on the update. It seems to have solved my problem!

Back
Top Bottom