Ferry Deals...Please?

Harv

Reaction score
All

Anyone aware of any cheap/discount codes for ferries to Bilbao or Santander currently?

Thanks .....in anticipation of a positive response!

ferry deals

brittany ferries do a cheaper 5 day return, but if you go on 5th october and ask for moto piston rally discount you will get 30 percent off, ie bike and rider sharing a cabin 144 quid, or bike , rider and passenger 204 quid , these are based on 5 day return , for stays of more than this worked out at 258 quid for bike rider and pillion

Does anyone know if there are any promo codes out for Brittany Ferries yet? Looking at heading down to watch the race between 20/10 and 29/10.

P&O seem to do deals, but they seem to be more expensive in the first place (go figure hu ;))

I've read the other postings about varying dates etc, will give that a shot.

Motorsports travel dont deal with P&O anymore, I tried to book last week.

I booked yesterday with NuttTravel, Portsmouth to Bilbao £372 for two bikes two riders and a cabin departing Wednesday 11th March

TWO WEEKS 1 DAY BRING IT ON :bounce1

Motorsports travel dont deal with P&O anymore, I tried to book last week.

I booked yesterday with NuttTravel, Portsmouth to Bilbao £372 for two bikes two riders and a cabin departing Wednesday 11th March

TWO WEEKS 1 DAY BRING IT ON :bounce1

Cheers mate, I'll check them out...

to be honest they give a much better first impression than Sport Travel Solutions do - at least they have a proper website and aren't using freemail. Julie has been very helpful, but distance selling is all about building confidence.

I'll check Nutt out and good luck on your trip ;) have fun!!

Cheaper Brittany Ferries Deals

ok, bit of a heads up for you guys...

If you are travelling in a group (two or more bikes) phone Brittany direct as you can book two bikes/two riders onto one ticket over the phone - you can't do this online.

The only caviate is that you can only book a single cabin per ticket but the savings are reasonable

for Portsmouth > ST Malo - Santander > Plymouth
1 bike/1 rider/1 cabin = £252
2 bikes/2 riders/1 cabin =£391

saving £113 total or £56.50/person

Back
Top Bottom