Anybody near Loughborough got the GS-911 diagnostic reader?

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Title says it all really.

I've just serviced my bike and want to see if there's any issues.

:beerjug:

Did you want the PC version or the Mobile phone one Rob?

Just wondered which one you wanted that I didn`t have ......:D

Old thread to respond to, but for future reference, I have the GS-911 and a small laptop loaded with the software if anyone in the East Mids area is having problems.
I'm not Pidcocks, but I'll run a diagnostic if you're happy to take it from there.

According to the GS-911 makers there's supposed to be a service reminder reset feature available sometime soon.....:thumb2

Old thread to respond to, but for future reference, I have the GS-911 and a small laptop loaded with the software if anyone in the East Mids area is having problems.
I'm not Pidcocks, but I'll run a diagnostic if you're happy to take it from there.

According to the GS-911 makers there's supposed to be a service reminder reset feature available sometime soon.....:thumb2

:cool: and whats the charge for this service? :)

:cool: and whats the charge for this service? :)

I wasn't intending to charge - although I'm not expecting (or available) to undertake this on a regular basis!
However, any UKGSer's in the East Mids area with a genuine problem that you think a GS-911 may help with, PM me and I'll try and arrange something.
I'll also be attending the EastMids gatherings - and possibly any other local events and I'll bring the gear along if required.

In the current credit crunch every little helps – though if I lose my job I’ll reserve the right to charge :eek:

Back
Top Bottom