Hello everyone

Oberon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well this is my first post. Changed my 05 VFR 800 to a 08 GS and happy as a pig in poo.
Not sure about where to post as i am a Scot living in N. Ireland, does it matter?

Looks like a great forum with loads of good info.

Thanks, John

Well this is my first post. Changed my 05 VFR 800 to a 08 GS and happy as a pig in poo.
Not sure about where to post as i am a Scot living in N. Ireland, does it matter?

Looks like a great forum with loads of good info.

Thanks, John

Hi Oberon I'm a newbie too - traded an 05 Ducati S4R and really worried that I'll miss it like mad but 08 GS got me grinning like mad and as yet best deal I ever made an comfy too - safe travels pig in poo !!! :D

Hi Oberon I'm a newbie too - traded an 05 Ducati S4R and really worried that I'll miss it like mad but 08 GS got me grinning like mad and as yet best deal I ever made an comfy too - safe travels pig in poo !!! :D

Hello and welcome Oberon, I was in Hessle today Ronin, are you you Peters mate??

Welcome John...... I'm glad you bit the bullet and made the change..... and I know you are enjoying the new toy, because you are one of the few bikers I have seen riding to work in all weathers. (Puts me 2 shame)

Bike looks good mate :thumb Looking forward to our first wee run in Ireland or you can be the guide in a future Scottish trip. You had better start totting up the Brownie points now though. :D

You're in the great city of Lisburn :augie

Hope to bump into you soon (not literally of course...)

Back
Top Bottom