Afternoon all I'm new

KDXtim

I'm new to this site which was recommended to me by a GS rider I got chatting to whilst I was out practising on my trials bike the other day. Along with my Beta Rev 3 I also ride a KDX250. I've decided that the KDX needs to go as I now want something that can do some distance and still go off road. This has led me to this web site to start reading about and hopefully buying my first GS ( it will also be my 1st BMW )
My budget is limited to a ceiling of £2500.00 so It looks like I'll be looking for an 1100 but quite what I'll get for that kind of money I'm still learning. I have seen a bike on www.motorcyclesunlimited.co.uk ( page 8 ) but I'm hoping that i would get either a slightly newer or a bit less mileage or a bit of luggage for that money. If anyone can be bothered to have a quick look at it and pass comment I would be grateful

Hi

Hi buddy,that one seems a bit expensive,iv just checked out the for sale section and there are a couple much better and cheaper.You;ll have to subscribe to this site then you can have a look and post a wanted add,its the best 12squid iv spent,great guys here loads of detailed knowledge on all these gs's.I found my 1150GSA here.I expect real soon there will be some guys sayin hi who can put you straight...:Motomartin

....that one seems a bit expensive,iv just checked out the for sale section and there are a couple much better and cheaper.You;ll have to subscribe to this site then you can have a look and post a wanted add,its the best 12squid iv spent,great guys here loads of detailed knowledge on all these gs's.

:agree......go on its well worth the 12 quid......:thumb

Hello and welcome KDXtim :thumb2

Make yourself at home, and as said, twelve quid to subscribe is money well spent to become a true Tosser :thumb

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

As for the advertised bike... Love the reference to "The Long Way Down Bike". Don't think the boys rode on P-reg 1100's :)

welcome Tim, good luck with the bike hunt, being a member on here, might well mean the bike of your dreams is closer than what you think, good luck......:thumb

Back
Top Bottom