NEW SERIVCE ON OFFER AT RYDALES

medicbike

An over stretched health service has been given a helping hand by Rydales.
Need a urine sample? Now you can go to your friendly dealer instead of waiting in a small room with just a three year old Womens Own to read or run the risk of catching something nasty. Take your sample bottle. Ask for a part ex quote on your pride and joy 1150 against the new 1200. They will immediatley take the piss out of you. Service with a smile.

any one else feel shafted??by BMW.

JUST HAVE TO SAY IT AFTER PAYING FULL LIST PRICE FOR MY 1ST GS, and about to do the same again, still cannot belive that you guys at bm do not reward customer loyalty at all !!!!! Would it not be a good idea for one of you guys to come up with some kind of reward system for those of us who stay with the brand ?? like a better trade in price for us ?? or something to take the swelling out of my nads after youve kicked them so hard.. dont think you know just how much youve upset so many of us with your insulting part ex prices ... you are doing more harm than good..
appreciate youre not a charity but with the finance charges and Full LIST PRICE , there is a margin in your profits surely to look after us .........think about it ... maybe ... just maybe ... youll keep some of your customers... i await a reply.. or maybe i wont get one as its just poss that, YOU CAN ACTUALLY DIE OF SHAME...:eek:

Didn't realise your nads had been kicked that hard you had to get them off your chest. Get well soon mate.
Agree totally with what you say. Wish I still had the old RSV-R now. I was sitting on a fortune then.
Don't forget their new service to test your urine for blood.

WHATS THE LOGO MEDI BIKE

WELL MEDIBIKE I THINK WEVE COVERED THAT ONE . JUST WONDER WEATHER ANY OF THE BM STAFF WOULD GRACE US WITH A REPLY ? WHATS WITH YOUR LOGO DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE POINT OF REFERENCE IS ? IM POPPING DOWN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS IN 2-3 WKS DO YOU FANCY A BEER AN SOME RUGBY WHEN THE FRANCE ENGLAND GAME IS ON IF SO GIVE ME THE NAME OF YOUR LOCAL AND ILL SHOW YORE FELLOW COUNTRYMEN HOW TO CHEER ON A DECENT TEAM!!!!:beer: :beerjug:

My crash helmet has been nicknamed the lava lamp for its rather fetching shade of orange, hence the avitar. X Keys, Nantgarw. Mines a Guinness.

:beerjug: PLEASE EXCUSE THE BAD GRAMMER WHOOPS HICK IM FULL OF ALCHOHOL OHOL, WELL NIGHT NIGHTY IM OF TO GIVE THE LITTLE WOMAN THE BEST 3 MINS OF HER LIFE...:D ;) WINE DINE AND SIXTY NINE EM..:p

SEE YOU AT THE X KEYS

SEE YOU THERE AND ANY OTHER ENGLISH MEN WHO MIGHT BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO WEAR YOUR SHIRTS WITH PRIDE ??? THE FIRSTS ON ME :beerjug:

Funny enough yes-the bloke I sold my Aprilia to is one. A "Brummie" like yourself. Nice enough bloke but can't drink more than a few shandies.

Back
Top Bottom