Hi dudes, i am new here

Logger

:)

I just joined this forum, i had to leave (was kicked out :augie) from the Honda Varadero forum when i sold the old 01 Vara and got a new GSA.

Sad, but just for some minutes, now i am happier than ever.
Iv`e had my GSA for three weeks and has done 7000km already. And guess why...well you all know why
It is the greatest bike i ever had (well i just have had the Vara - for two years) still i am sure it is the best....now i can go quite hard even on forestry roads. Never felt to comfy there with the old Honda (even if it was a great bike)
The beemer is just so much more modern and developed, great for 2 up long touring, and for gravel trails though the forest.....etc,etc

I am as you understand very satisfied with my desition buying the GSA. :JB

Well that`s enough for now, ill be back.

Logger

:)

I just joined this forum, i had to leave (was kicked out :augie) from the Honda Varadero forum when i sold the old 01 Vara and got a new GSA.

Sad, but just for some minutes, now i am happier than ever.
Iv`e had my GSA for three weeks and has done 7000km already. And guess why...well you all know why
It is the greatest bike i ever had (well i just have had the Vara - for two years) still i am sure it is the best....now i can go quite hard even on forestry roads. Never felt to comfy there with the old Honda (even if it was a great bike)
The beemer is just so much more modern and developed, great for 2 up long touring, and for gravel trails though the forest.....etc,etc

I am as you understand very satisfied with my desition buying the GSA. :JB

Well that`s enough for now, ill be back.

Logger

They threw you out because you'd sold your bike ..... is that it :eek You didnt do anything to get yourself banned did you? Come on, we promise not to tell :green gri

Welcome to UKGSer Logger, enjoy your stay with us.

Good for you!

It's a lot of money to shell out, especially these days. Great that you're delighted with it.

May you have many happy miles :thumb

They threw you out because you'd sold your bike ..... is that it You didnt do anything to get yourself banned did you? Come on, we promise not to tell

Haha. no worrries, i am still friends with the Vara fellows. :beerjug:

Thing is i was one of the guys making desitions / starting the "Varadero Riders Norway" forum, not so long ago. And we made an :ronno rule (silly) that to be a forum member you need to own a Varadero 125 or 1000 cc.

So i got that one coming, didnt i :blast

Enyway, appretiate your forum and your greetings, such forums are really good for being updated on the certain bike one own.
Helped me a lot when i owned the Vara , and also helped me making the desiton buying the GSA, unlike few others on this forum i tested the bike well before making hte desition, lotsa money to spend and i wanted it to be right desition, witch it was. :thumb

To be a full member here you must have had a Fuel Pump Controller, EWS or Battery failure. Don't worry, you'll be a full member soon.

And welcome.

Hello Logger...You're not Sani's Norwegian cousin are you?

Well hello there, glad you found us. Now don't be a stranger and dive right in.

Love and cuddles,

Whatton :thumb2

Lets get one thing clear from the start - i am not a "dude", ok.

Back
Top Bottom