Belgium gs rally

gary brooker

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Link to my random photos from the weekend :-
[http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=648132]

Many thanks to Gecko for his run out to his home town of LIER on the Saturday, nice pace, great route and the town was a real delite!
Sunday, Belgium John led us for a meander ending up in Eindhoven ("sorry john my choice, not the best of routes") just as everyone was leaving the match between Newcastle & Eindhoven ("they lost") on the way back we stumbled across the club house of "Mc Heracles" (back patch club) and stopped off for a beer with them, i must admit i wonderd if this was a good idea! at the time and felt over dressed with bmw gear on, but we got a warm welcome and were quite happy for us to come in for a beer, it turns out there President rides a GS, and was away at the time so they were keen to take photos of the GS'S parked outside of the club to wind him up,
It was also a great pleasure to have Charlie (our Australian friend) join us for the Sunday run, after all his travels i felt quite priviliged that he wanted to come on a simple sunday run with us.
Thanks again to everyone for a great weekend, and we look forward to meeting up again soon, hope to see some of you at Landsend next week.
Gary & Tre.:beerjug:

Hi Gary
You are welcome - I'm glad you enjoyed Lier and the ride out. I must confess it's a pretty nice place and not many people know of it. Most people visit Brussels or Bruges so Lier is a bit of an undiscovered treasure for foreign visitors.
I'm looking forward to Lands End - see you nextr week. I'll be bringing a couple of bottles of Genever (against the cold :D )
Gecko

Back
Top Bottom