Spacers for engine bars ?

TonyJ

I need a couple of spacers for some engine bars I have been given.

Does anyone know of anywhere I get a pair made in the North West of England ?

Spacers

Hi,

I only offered them up to the bike to see if they would fit. I think appx 1 inch diameter by 4 inches long, if that. I was hoping to turn up at the makers, semi assemble them there for an accurate fit. Alloy material. I think they are Touratech bars.

Tony

Spacers

Tony, I am also on the lookout for a 30mm spacer for the LHS. So I will keep an eye on this thread and see if there are any takers out there. I've got H&B bars just sitting there waiting for a solution to my little problem. Spoke to Moto - 6 weeks delivery and £26 for one f**ing spacer - you've got to be having a jimmie I said

So if there is someone out there who can produce a 30mm spacer then I'm in.

I have a lathe here, if spacers are required, I can turn the out.
Aluminium, I take it?
I'm away on my bike for the next week but if you can get details. ie, a drawing with dimensions, I should be able to source some stock bar on my return.

Timpo.

If you can find someone who has a box of bits for reconditioning starter motors and alternators, you'll probably find some spacers that will be ideal for the job :)

(fitted a pair in Marrakech by rooting through a box of odds and sods...the bits we used were those)

You mean something like these ?
18mm diameter centre 12mm
1 @ 20mm
1 @ 16mm
1 @ 12mm

P8310095.jpg

Spacers

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Spacers would be something like the ones displayed.

I also downloaded the PDF from Ironand steel.When I eventually get the exact measurements I'll email the details to him.

Guess I should have obtained the measuremenst before asking.

Tony :thumb

Back
Top Bottom