Inner tubes

shadude

Reaction score
Excuse me all, a question on tube sizes please.

Got some heavy duty tubes to fit. However, I'm not sure if the tubes that I was supplied with are the correct ones. Do I need to be concerned with the size markings on the box?

This is what I've got:-

Front Tyre is 90/90-21. Tube is 80/100-21

Rear Tyre is 140/80-18. Tube is 100/110/120/100-18.

Are these the correct tubes for my tyre size please :confused:

Excuse me all, a question on tube sizes please.

Got some heavy duty tubes to fit. However, I'm not sure if the tubes that I was supplied with are the correct ones. Do I need to be concerned with the size markings on the box?

This is what I've got:-

Front Tyre is 90/90-21. Tube is 80/100-21

Rear Tyre is 140/80-18. Tube is 100/110/120/100-18.

Are these the correct tubes for my tyre size please :confused:

They will be fine, get them in.......:thumb

Timpo.

Trail side repairs

They will be fine, get them in.......:thumb

Timpo.

Thanks for that Timpo, :thumb2. I fitted the front tube, but wasn't so sure of the rear. Will get the rear fitted.

I went out with the HERTS TRF last Saturday. Had a really enjoyable ride out on the green lanes. Looking forward to the next rideout.

I am new to this offroad stuff. I guess I'll get better with practice. But I do struggle to get the tyre back on the rim in the relative luxury of my garage. Can't see myself doing this successfully at the side of the trail, especially with my black anodised rims :eek: (bike has still got that new look:mmmm) So, is there an option to carrying spare tubes and levers. I'm thinking a can of goo to fill the tube up with just to get home. Is this an option? I guess this method = throw away the tube.

Back
Top Bottom