pyrenees, monarco, french alps, swiss alps and possibly Austrian alps then onto eifel

mikethebike

Reaction score
Hi guy's
here is an open invite on my summer trip,
heading down by boat from portsmouth to bilbao 14th august, returning via Calais to Dover 2nd sept.
the route as it stands is to Ride the Alps.
From the Pyrenees out of Andorra up to monarco then through the French Alps into Switzerland through the Alps then to the Austrian Alps from there onto Eifel in germany for a whizz around the ring....
Wild and site camping possibly a hotel or two.
This is an invite to anyone who wants to join any part of the trip....:thumb2

Hi

Sounds like a good trip, maybe interested but couldn't confirm until i see how work pans out during the summer.

would it be possible to be home (Leicester) ready for school term (2nd September)?

Cheers

Hi

Sounds like a good trip, maybe interested but couldn't confirm until i see how work pans out during the summer.

would it be possible to be home (Leicester) ready for school term (2nd September)?

Cheers

Hi mate great if you want to come along, there are a few of us from GSclubUK going to the nurburg ring staying in Eifel and a most are going home on the 31st so you could tag along with them others are leaving on the 1st so theres another opportunity to convoy back, myself i like to stay till the end and then take the scenic route back:cool: Were off to Roscoff camping via Dover to calais tomorrow 7am leaving Harlow and coming back on Tuesday, my idea of a long weekend :)

Alps tour....

Just an update for interested parties, i have decided that i'll be adding the Czech Republic on to the end of Austria then into Germany from there :thumb

Back
Top Bottom