Anyone like to sponsor my wife

Les Wassall

HiD50.com leading light in HiD
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Some of you guys may be aware my wife has recently had cancer, though she is still not 100% with the after affects of this disease, she feels it is time she would like to give something back as we feel a debt of gratitude to Christie Hospital for all their support and help during the time of her treatment.

She is entering the Race for Life on the 19th June for the Cancer Research Charity which is such a worth while cause.

So if you have a few coppers sitting about and you feel they could go to a good cause please feel free to donate, anything will be appreciated :thumb2

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/juliewassall

:beerjug:

All done Les...

Happy to help. I'll be doing the same next year (well not the race for life) for Breast Cancer Care again when I do the RTW trip... Good cause...

Good luck to the two of you. Hope she ends up as strong and active as my Susie has. Back to normal and fit as a fiddle...

Simon

I think everyone who'd had lights fitted by Les, and enjoyed the free tea & sarnie, should wedge up :D

Tenner, plus gift aid, just done :thumb2

A huge thank you to all the UK Gser's who sponsored me in the Race for Life - It happened yesterday and I completed 5k in 40 minutes - not bad for a first attempt. I was completely inspired to carry on running and even though I can't walk in a straight line today - as they say "Nothing ventured, Nothing gained" Thanks again you are a great bunch of Bikers!!!

Attachments

• rfl.jpg
    rfl.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 72

Back
Top Bottom