BMW Off Road Skills - Accomodation

logyk

Reaction score
Any recommendations for B & B when doing the training courses?

Would prefer to sleep somewhere quiet and comfortable rather than a noisy pub.

Any recommendations for B & B when doing the training courses?

Would prefer to sleep somewhere quiet and comfortable rather than a noisy pub.

Went to the Touratech weekend a few months ago and stayed at Holtwood B&B. New build house, great great rooms and a fantastic breakfast. short walk into the village where Indian, Chinese etc are all available. great food at a pub by the river also.

Trish is the contact at Holtwood - Tell her Mark sent you, Great landlady. HOLTWOOD B&B

I Stayed here ,Nice couple Great Breakfast :thumb2
12. Dderi Farm, Glyntawe, Abercrave, SA9 1GT
Enjoy the true essence of country-style accommodation by staying at this working sheep farm in the Brecon Beacons. Run by a hospitable Welsh couple, this quiet B&B has two en-suite bedrooms. There is undercover parking available for motorcycles and plenty of land to explore on foot.
Tel: 01639 730 458 Distance: 9.7 miles

Thnaks for the replies.

Now booked at Holtwood which looks as though it will do very nicely !

Thnaks for the replies.

Now booked at Holtwood which looks as though it will do very nicely !

Great B&B fantastic rooms, i had the one with the waterfall shower, it was fantastic, Trish is a great landlady. Great British breakfast.

The drive is VERY STEEP please be careful.

Got a nice route from Stevenage on the Zumo 660 if you want it?

Thanks for the offer of your route.....but I am planning on travelling there by car as I don't fancy a 3-4 hr journey back on the bike after a long day in the mud !

Just booked there too - sounds like a great place and Trish was very nice on the phone.

Logyk - you're not the other one booked there for 3rd Oct are you?

Thanks for the offer of your route.....but I am planning on travelling there by car as I don't fancy a 3-4 hr journey back on the bike after a long day in the mud !

That's a pretty wise decision - you will know this for sure at the end of the course when you watch all the others get back on their bikes totally knackered before they begin their journey home.

Keitht - I guess that would be me - booked on Thursday.

strimstrum - I had picked up from others that a long ride after a day on the bike would be a bit more than tiresome :toungincheek

Excellent - I'll see you there then. I'm only booked in for the Sun night, staying with friends in Brecon on Sat.

Back
Top Bottom