my old bike on ebay

Are Robinsons the dealer that it went back to or have the dealer you used passed it on to them?
An opportunity for some searching questions about what warranty it may have.

my old bike is for sale on ebay

this is the one which never worked and bmw finally replaced with a 2010.

bmw told me this wouldnt be sold again as they couldnt guarantee its reliability. its just out of its warranty and guess what... its for sale.

it was an absolute dog and broke down more times than i can remember

one to avoild

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-g-450-x-enduro-/270671891519?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item3f054d4c3f

One to avoid then,
Beautiful example with an impressive collection of service receipts - impressive collection of repair tickets
/Quote

and
Quote These are a stunning looking enduro bike and they go as well as they look.
/Quote

True - looks pretty stationary to me:mmmm

no this isnt the dealership i got it from/returned it to.

i went through the local bmw dealership start to finish.

i contacted him via ebay to tell him exactly what and where that bike came from. they must have got it through the auctions or something

the milage is the same as when it last broke down in april - my final straw with this bike

i got a brand new 2010 replacement after fighting to get rid of my 09. that bike was a total waste of time and effort.

i serviced it every 6 hours max, cleaned every ride and was well over the top in maintainance and it still broke down on a whim. hated riding it in the end. was frightened to ride away from the van incase it went in a strop again...

the impressive collection of repair tickets it refers to must be the repair bill. it had everything from new EFI, throttle bodies, 3 fuel pumps if i remember right etc etc etc and 11 weeks in the workshop still couldnt fix it

safe to say once my 2010 is a little older and the depreciation levels out a bit im chopping this one in too for something orange. touch wood my 2010 has been faultless though

cant see me ever buying bmw again though after my experiences with them.

Back
Top Bottom