Ireland is less corrupt than England, Scotland & Wales

Ah Joe, sure tis only perception and we all know everyone in Ireland is as clean as a whistle. Until they're caught:blast

Yes Peter, but don't you know you can't be caught in Ireland.......nothing is written down :augie

. . lies, damned lies & statistics.

Do you know P.J.
Ive just sent a email off to me aul mucker Brian
as I know he'll be putting his feet up shortly and
I am sure he'll be after some reading matter to keep
himself busy...

SAM_0059.jpg

now what others do you think I should offer him ??? :nenau:nenau:nenau

I'd say . .

. .he'll have loads of time to wade thro' that lot. Ensure you insist on a hefty price; with his fat pension, he can well afford to pay.

BTW, Joe, what interests do you NOT have?

Brian has just emailed me back
and sent me this...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvs4bOMv5Xw?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kvs4bOMv5Xw?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:aidan

That's a fairy tale we must be the laughing stock of the world merchant bankers pedal and crankers I can't wait for the knock on the door election time. Can't come soon enough. JJH

Less corrupt my a*#e!!! Look at the decision made yesterday re Callely!!!

No wonder the country's in the sh1t when we've gobsh1tes in the Senate that need a definition of 'normal place of residence'!!!

Is rud ufasach e go mbeidh an amadan sin ag fail 'costs and compensation' an tseachtain seo chugain!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Less corrupt my a*#e!!! Look at the decision made yesterday re Callely!!!

No wonder the country's in the sh1t when we've gobsh1tes in the Senate that need a definition of 'normal place of residence'!!!

Is rud ufasach e go mbeidh an amadan sin ag fail 'costs and compensation' an tseachtain seo chugain!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

What I dont understand is this...
Why is there not one member of the Garda Síochána
who will stand up and arrest the whole feckin lot of them.
Treason
lied, liar, lying
to make a statement that one knows is false, esp. with intent to deceive
to make such statements habitually
to give a false impression; deceive one

Sussed it, he meant the UK :blast
But escaped to mention that a wee chunck of it is called Northern Ireland :aidan

Back
Top Bottom