Moto Guzzi taking the piss now

Timolgra

reformed
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Guzzi's but here's another pathetic attempt to pick up a few crumbs :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 02-guzzi-v7-scrambler (Small).jpg
    02-guzzi-v7-scrambler (Small).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 564
The boyos must've found a few more boxes of bits......

:D

Not totally un-attractive....

:blush

Yes - they are jumping on a bandwagon...but its not a bad looker.

Wouldn't go past the edge of town on it though.

that exhaust must have been cobbled up from the scrap bin, otherwise ok.

never really been a fan of the small block guzzis though TBH.

Yeah I'd give it a spin

Might be a giggle,,,could do with a better colour scheme. Does anyone know whether it's sposed to be a replica of a past classic or something rare from the past etc.

A V65TT it ain't...

If it looks like a V50, sounds like a V50, rides like a V50 it's a V50...
They still blow a hole in the gearbox and the right swingarm pivot comes off in a big UJ let-go.
But there's few more Guzzi than me despite not earning money from them now. I could be tempted by that mind you! Back to Mandello again at Easter with my part made in Mandello GSA!

Might be a giggle,,,could do with a better colour scheme. Does anyone know whether it's sposed to be a replica of a past classic or something rare from the past etc.

appears to me to be a copy of a triumph TR6C as much as anything. guzzi have never made anything like it before that i can think of.

appears to me to be a copy of a triumph TR6C as much as anything. guzzi have never made anything like it before that i can think of.

Copy???
All it does is tip it's hat with a twin high level Arrow pipe, similar to the after market one fitted to a few Triumph copies.

You still got a town ????

is one referring to the recent flooding in the northern part of this large country, that is a good 2 days drive from my permanent residence ? :)

( i'm actually in Montreal, Canada right now and its -14 and a blizzard outside, but thats another story - which if you jumped on that facebook every now and then, you'd know about the story ;) )

Kaister go have a donut then and get on the Ski-Doo Colesse tabernaq. I could go for a bagel and Schwartz right now... mmm

is one referring to the recent flooding in the northern part of this large country, that is a good 2 days drive from my permanent residence ? :)

( i'm actually in Montreal, Canada right now and its -14 and a blizzard outside, but thats another story - which if you jumped on that facebook every now and then, you'd know about the story ;) )

What's facebook and why would I want to jump on it? :nenau

I like it - reminds me of a norton 750 s. At least i think that was the model.

Copy???
All it does is tip it's hat with a twin high level Arrow pipe, similar to the after market one fitted to a few Triumph copies.

perhaps copy is the wrong word. an homage to the concept then :p

Feck!!:blast

Looking at it again, if they kept the twin high level pipes but made them smaller and shorter it actually starts to look like a real motorcycle...oh and of course a single seat:thumb

Then built it from quality materials, Guzzi could be onto a good thing:eek:

It just reminds me of all those 60's & 70's American spec. 'street scramblers', P1's Triumph Adventurers, Norton S type's etc, at least they looked the part at the time, this Guzzi just looks 'wrong' to me hi pipes or no hi pipes, small guzzis look poor to me.

Back
Top Bottom