It was 6 months ago today...

MikeO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
...that I used a broken claw hammer to uncrate my bike in Miami...

4641335-L.jpg

4641344-L.jpg

6854726-L-1.jpg

Not a bad way to spend 26 weeks & 31,000 miles...

Mike:D

5220759-L.jpg

Congratulations Mike, glad that you've overcome all your recent final drive / puncture / suspension / boot hurdles.

Just keep us all updated:beerjug:

Lucky barsteward...

You're doing the trip I'd love to do one of these days. Maybe when the kids are grown up, if America is not a post-holocaust wasteland I might get to it. Really enjoyed the pics and travelogue the last 6 months, always one of the things I check regularly on the board.\
Keep up the good work..../Rob

Love the daily reports Mike and the pics are always great. Looking forward to the book!!

Why don't you get yourself a job and stop pissing all of us off with jealousy ? :D

Seriously Mike, I've enjoyed the posts and look forward to many more.

Take care of yourself.

Cheers

Dick

A great trip, keep it going. Wear that bike out.

Tim

the best

Thank's for the best ride report I've ever read. And thanks again for still being on the road -- and sharing your great adventure.
I'm looking forward to every post from Mike O.

Drive carefully.

cheers from Terje
in Norway

keep the reports coming Mike, I'm enjoying reading them, and I'm very envious! Cracking pics too.

Hope the bike holds up.

OK Mike time for a recap:

What's been your favourite place so far (and why) and conversely the worst. What do you think of Yanks now you've spent some time amongst them? Good/Bad. . .

:cool

and do you think the seat of World Government is in D.C. :D

Amazing..............

Amazing Mike.

Cant believe how many miles you have covered. NY to LA ten times over!!!

I have found it hard to be an avid fan of your thread since I got back from my trip. Especially looking at some of the places Like Glacier NP etc.. You subsequently visited quite a few places that I went just a few weeks previously and it makes me long to be back.

Great pictures as always Mike!! Lake Powell???

ENJOY YOURSELF!

Attachments

• lake powell approach.jpg
    lake powell approach.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 327
jnrobert said:

What's been your favourite place so far (and why) and conversely the worst. What do you think of Yanks now you've spent some time amongst them? Good/Bad. . .

:cool

I'm sure Mike will tell you that meeting ME was the highlight of his trip. :p

jnrobert said:

Ah, the quaint American need to measure and rank everything. Something I neither suffer from, nor perpetuate...

Originally posted by Aurelius

I'm sure Mike will tell you that meeting ME was the highlight of his trip.:p

Yes it was. Who are you again?

Mike:)

Mike O said:
Ah, the quaint American need to measure and rank everything. Something I neither suffer from, nor perpetuate...

Don't like to have your own opinions huh? I understand :D

My GS should reach 74,000 in say another 10 years :p

Well done Mike, me jealouse not at all :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom