Ride in ride out tyre service

Racer

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have any recomendations for a Ride in Ride out tyre supply and fitting service in or near Warwickshire ?
I will be having the Tourance rear fitted as soon as I can.

Also, anyone got any experience/recomendations of independant dealers for a major service ?

Cheers,

Rich.

depends where in warwickshire,wheel house tyres-Coleshill,they used to be on the industrial estaste but I think they have moved up the A446 and gone in with Bikers World

Bikers World, Daventry are fairly accommodating. You'll prolly need to order a Tourance first, though, as they may not stock them.

depends where in warwickshire,wheel house tyres-Coleshill,they used to be on the industrial estaste but I think they have moved up the A446 and gone in with Bikers World

Wheelhouse are at Bikers World, Coleshill now - good service, have fitted my last dozen or so tyre changes on the GS - worth checking on stock though, last time I had to have Annakees fitted as they could not get hold of Tourances.

Thanks for the replies,
I live in Stratford so Bikers World/Wheelhouse isnt that far away and if they have such good service then it is worth the travel anyway.

Cheers,

Rich - National Rally here I come :bounce1

If you're in Stratford, you might like to try Robsom Racing at Shipston too. Good bunch, apparently.

Robsom Racing is now called MCE or MEC, can't remember now.....He also goes under the name of Bike Tyre Shack.
He's pretty good, usually has Tourances in stock, i think i paid about £210 a pair fitted about a month ago.
He's out towards Brailes, just past the tip. Mike is his name.

Supplied and fitted

Just to let you all know, ended up at Wheelhouse Tyres in coleshill - brilliant service, ride in ride out, £203 total.

Mucho pleased of Warwickshire.

Cheers again,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom