Switchback

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Best thing Harley have done in a while? Only takes a couple of minutes to add/remove the panniers/screen and it looks like a bike you could use without riding round in chaps on a machine that looks like a Cristmas tree. I really like this :cool:

Attachments

• 12-Harley-Switchback-two-TR.jpg
    12-Harley-Switchback-two-TR.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 193
I was looking at these, i think theyre a good looking bike, best of both worlds sort of bike.

Shame they dont do it in some decent colours though...

Looks nice in black

attachment.php

I thought I liked it when I saw the pictures but it seems the cognoscenti ( :rolleyes: ) don't agree. :(

I've seen one in the flesh now and I have to say I was unimpressed by the finish and the panniers look like toys. In black the wheels look OK but they look odd on the red as well :(

attachment.php

I thought I liked it when I saw the pictures but it seems the cognoscenti ( :rolleyes: ) don't agree. :(

I've seen one in the flesh now and I have to say I was unimpressed by the finish and the panniers look like toys. In black the wheels look OK but they look odd on the red as well :(

IMHO would look better in Denim Black.....

Hasn't there been a thread about this bike already..?

Anyway, it looks crap IMHO... why not just buy a Honda in the first place..?

Oh, I forgot, it says 'Harley Davidson' on the tank, that means it *must* be better :blast

HD's are coming out of the same far east factories as the rest of the worlds bikes nowdays.

If you want a good one (or a good Triumph etc etc) stick to (roughly) pre millennium.

:hide

All makes sense to me.

I wouldn't buy one, not at 14k but i still like the look of them.

Hasn't there been a thread about this bike already..?

Yes, if you'd clicked on the word 'pictures' in my post you'd have been taken straight to it. FWIW though it is still on the first page in the hoGS section so you don't even need the search facility :ronno

You didn't like the bike then either :blast

Yes, if you'd clicked on the word 'pictures' in my post you'd have been taken straight to it. FWIW though it is still on the first page in the hoGS section so you don't even need the search facility :ronno

It was early in the morning when I posted so I was half asleep and missed your thread.

Anyway, I took one out today and it is a nice bike but it didn't really do it for me. Which is a shit because there isn't a new bike on the market to seperate me from my dosh at the moment. Maybe I will stick with old and try a bid on a Z900 at the Bonhams auction next month.

It was early in the morning when I posted so I was half asleep and missed your thread.

:jes

Anyway, I took one out today and it is a nice bike but it didn't really do it for me. Which is a shit because there isn't a new bike on the market to seperate me from my dosh at the moment.

American V magazine are raving about it. What didn't you like? :nenau

American V magazine are raving about it. What didn't you like? :nenau

I did say it was a very nice bike but I was disappointed with the vibration and buffeting I got above 50mph (I didn't try the bike with the screen off) and the engine is just too weedy for nearly 1700cc. I expected loads of torque but the bike just felt out of breath. Nice bike but not £14k nice.

Back
Top Bottom