Saying hello fro Sunderland

davem

Reaction score
I've known about this forum for ages but first actual visit was yesterday. Thought I'd sign up as I plan on buying myself a F650 twin sometime soon. Ride a VFR pre VTEC just now and love it, but looking for something a bit different. Wanted something that was better on fuel and was capable of some easy off road stuff, which will be completely new to me. So, had a test ride last week and loved it. Dark side here I come :D

P.R.A.T.TS

I've known about this forum for ages but first actual visit was yesterday. Thought I'd sign up as I plan on buying myself a F650 twin sometime soon. Ride a VFR pre VTEC just now and love it, but looking for something a bit different. Wanted something that was better on fuel and was capable of some easy off road stuff, which will be completely new to me. So, had a test ride last week and loved it. Dark side here I come :D

BMs ride out every Sat meet at 10.30 entrance to Herrington park you are more than welcome.
Ian.

Thanks for the info Ian, will keep it in mind. Trying to sell the Viffer over the next couple of weeks, so will see how that pans out...

Alreet Dave ,

Joiniing the GS boys ,nice one, once you get hooked theres no turning back mind :beerjug:

Bri H:thumb2:thumb

Alright Bri, thought I might find you on 'ere :D

Took a lot longer than I expected but finalyy got a nice little single spark F650. Great fun on those single track roads in Scotland.

Catch you soon.

Back
Top Bottom