Been a while

Dilbert

Reaction score
Hi guys, just popped in to show you why I haven't been around

60597-1.jpg

60597.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

I could only get an older GS for what I paid for this nearly new and I always fancied a triple :beerjug:

Congrats, right colour too, what exhaust is that ?

It's the stock monstrosity, I'll be replacing it will a carbon Quill exhaust when funds allow.

I assume you're "our Bogman" (Tiger800.co.uk), I'm the same Dilbert, wot you doin over on the dark side :thumb

Nobody looking? :augie

Been here for a little while Dilbert, traded in two beemers against the Tiger before the summer but still on the forum even though its primarily a GS site, lots of good stuff going on, good luck with the new scoot :aidan

I had a short ride on on the 800 recently and it was a revelation after the agricultural BMW twin, having said that its the first multi cylinder bike I have ridden for many years so anything would feel modern compared to a GS, out here in Malaysia the prices are 40% cheaper than BMW's. When I need a new bike I might well be looking at a trumpet. (have a bonnie already and love it)

Prices are similar over here too, which is one of the reasons I wasn't gonna be buying BMW, looked at 1150's and 1200's, but could only get an older secondhand one for the new price of the T800.

Smooth as a smooth thing, esp' since it's a triple, 3 it's a magic number you know (one up, one down, one in the middle), last more than two cylinder bike I had was 23 years ago (Honda 400-4) :D

Back
Top Bottom