Stainless steel kits back in

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As before, all the nuts bolts washers you need for your 1150GS , complete , now includes extra fittings,imcluding cylinder head exhaust domed nuts, full bike kits, with instructions, all parts itemised

£34 plus postage

UK mainland £6 P&P

PM me --

Stainless kits

MORE.

You must be a glutton for punishment ?

GARY62

Re: Stainless kits

GARY62 said:
MORE.

You must be a glutton for punishment ?

GARY62
:D

No he's not, it just gives him an excuse for sitting on the garage floor playing with his nuts :D :D :D

1100GS SS Bolt kit

Any news about the 1100 kit, drop me a line when you get some made up.

many thanks

Gary.

"I'm sure it will go faster, being lighter, but i think my 21 stones won't help!!!"

This is what you do if you want to order a kit :-

Post a cheque for the amount to -

Neil Harrison
5 Vale Crescent
London
SW15 3PJ .

include your (real) name and address, and what type of front brake calipers you have fitted to your bike, BMW or Brembo ( stamped on the caliper ) .

I will post off the kits the day or next day i recieve the cheque .
thank you

:beerjug:

Re: 1100GS SS Bolt kit

Gary Simon said:
Any news about the 1100 kit, drop me a line when you get some made up.

many thanks

Gary.

"I'm sure it will go faster, being lighter, but i think my 21 stones won't help!!!"

I've no time at the moment to sort out an 1100 kit, the only difference is the headlight fairing, fork brace/legs and footrest hangers.

If someone wants to send me the sizes, heads( button / cap or countersunk) and amounts of all the nuts/bolts in and on the fairing/ forks/ front footrest hangers, it might happen quicker .

cheers

Neil

still some left - when they've gone thats it, i won't be doing them again ( too time consuming) - you'll have to get them from the other sources and pay the outrageous prices -

reserve me a set Neil. bmw calipers. I will send details and cheque soon as pos

Yer nuts (and bolts!)

I'll have a set. Brembo brakes. Cheque will be in post tomorrow (saturday 30th )
Richie

1100 NUTS!!

Hi Neil,

Any chance of an 1100 set??

Pretty Please!!!

Gary.

and all us 1100 owners who I'm sure will buy off you.

Not content with poisoning the neighbourhood with his dirty smelly bikes he runs a sweat-shop selling knock-off gear :mad:

Shouldn't expect anything more from the old bill I s'pose, they're all bent

Roll up, roll up, I still have a few sets - I'll let you know when i'm down to the last couple .

don't forget to tell me what brake calipers you have fitted.

;) ;)

Received the goods today Neil - thanks for the speedy service. Saw the comments about overtightening. Are the torque settings in the manual the order of the day for these?

Chris

stainless kits

neil
have you a kit left R1150GS brembo brakes have PM you

regards taz

Neil,

Would be really keen to get a set for my 1100GS.

Any chance?

Cheers.

Jon

Re: shiney bits

Black Dragon said:
yes please neil, 03 adv abs with BMW calipers,
cheque in the post in the morning :)

what a pleasant change - no questions or PM's - just someone who's read the contents, knows what a stainless bolt is, know's what bike he's got, and know's how to operate an envelope and attach a stamp -- if only everyone was as well trained -

:D :beerjug: :D

Back
Top Bottom