Salisbury Plain Ride - Sunday 19th February

force4fun

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Planning a ride out over the Salisbury Plain and surrounding area on Sunday 19th February.

Full details will appear here nearer the time but start at about 8.30 for a full days ride (back about 4 approx). Start will be in the SN8 4LP area.

The ride is ALREADY FULL (ideal is 8 riders, 10 max) but posting here to manage logistics and also have an opportunity for reserves to get in the queue for possible drop outs.

CONFIRMED

John K - Husaberg 450 (Force4fun)
Mike F – Husky 510 (Mfredrik)
Dave G – CRM 250
Mike R – KTM 525 (DollyRocket)
Simon T – KTM ?
Aidran Allen – KTM 400
Clive – KTM 400
Martin – KTM 400
Jane – KTM 250
Kevin P. - KTM520

Can the various runners and riders sign in below so we know your log in names and that you are still in.

Thanks

We are still in!:thumb2

Jane - Dr JM
Martin - Berin (now on a 350EXCF)

Planning a ride out over the Salisbury Plain and surrounding area on Sunday 19th February.

Full details will appear here nearer the time but start at about 8.30 for a full days ride (back about 4 approx). Start will be in the SN8 4LP area.

The ride is ALREADY FULL (ideal is 8 riders, 10 max) but posting here to manage logistics and also have an opportunity for reserves to get in the queue for possible drop outs.

CONFIRMED

Dave G – CRM 250
Simon T – KTM ?
Aidran Allen – KTM 400
Clive – KTM 400
Martin – KTM 400
Jane – KTM 250
Kevin P. - KTM520

Can the various runners and riders sign in below so we know your log in names and that you are still in.

Thanks

Am in

especially now I have the right thread....

subject to a lift - Dave, you still on?

still in - will prob park at John's as have a trailer and don't fancy giving the pikeys a good find.

Have one space on it leaving from B'stoke if rqd.

CONFIRMED

Dave G – CRM 250
Simon T – KTM ?
Aidran Allen – KTM 400
Clive – KTM 400
Martin – KTM 400
Jane – KTM 250
Kevin P. - KTM520

Thanks

Thanks John , but not sure what I will be doing yet on Sunday. Hoping to get my 690 back from Rally Raid on Sat. If so I will be down on SP to give it a shake down.

Better back out of this group to give someone else a chance.

Hi,
I'm in, thats Adrian Allen, KTM 250.

See you on the day.

cheers
axa
PS Where can I park a large van please?

''Have one space on it leaving from B'stoke if rqd.''

Mike, I'll take you up on this please, only trouble is there enough space for another rider??
Dave C

Back
Top Bottom