Secure Motorcycle parking in Cork

Andy B

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening all!

I wonder if someone can help please?

The 25th Sept is our last night in Ireland and we've splashed out a bit and booked rooms at the Jurys Inn in Cork. However, we need secure parking for the bikes for 24 hours. Jury's has suggested 6 St Patrick's Quay but its a bit of a walk with all the gear. I've found the Lapp's Quay underground parking but can't find any link to a contact for the parking, and then there's Q Park's car park at City Hall.

Anyone got any recommendations or comments on these three, or any others for that matter?

Jury's inn in Cork has some parking behind the hotel. It's not huge but is secure behind locked gates. I'm surprised they haven't offered you some space.

They've said 'first come first served' but I'm not sure we are going to be there early enough to get in. Thus, contingency plan needed!

They've said 'first come first served' but I'm not sure we are going to be there early enough to get in. Thus, contingency plan needed!

I'll pop into the Lapp's Quay underground parking place and get ya a contact number on my way past tomorrow morning if ya want.

The number for Lapps Quay car park is 00 353 21 485 1344
The lad I spoke to said the reserved spaces below were kept
for motorcycles and are nearly always empty, when you arrive
park there and your bike will be attended by them for the night
just outside their office window.

73707639-8B6A-4ACD-86CF-113ABD86E88D-4192-000008A8C5EFA564.jpg

Back
Top Bottom