Cafe in England?

Camian Cafe, First/last cafe in England in Rochester right on your route. The cafe's on the left, car park on the right of the road. Good, well priced food. Only serves cylindrical sausages though.

There's one next to Morrisons in Berwick-upon-Tweed but you've got to stand in a queue then tidy up your own sh*t after you've eaten!

Can't remember its name but i'm sure it's a Scottish bloke that has it.......Mc, Mac something or other!:nenau

Are you going on your own or in a group? I always find the language is a bit of a problem over the border and they don't like changing our money either!:(

Vale Cafe in Rothbury.

Coquet Dale House, High St, Rothbury, Morpeth NE65 7TE

:fnikefork

There's at least a couple of us going. I'm pretty worried about the language barrier. I've been recommended a few cafes on that twitter thing in Rothbury so I'll check them out.

I have always found a good tranlation website such as this one http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scottish-translator.asp a god send when travelling south of the border, I also like to fill up with fuel and then offer crisp Scottish fivers as payment, when they complain I like to tell them to suck it up, the cash or the fuel :D :flag

I have always found a good tranlation website such as this one http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/scottish-translator.asp a god send when travelling south of the border, I also like to fill up with fuel and then offer crisp Scottish fivers as payment, when they complain I like to tell them to suck it up, the cash or the fuel :D :flag

Don't worry. Never had bother spending Scottish notes around here.

:thumb

Don't worry. Never had bother spending Scottish notes around here.

:thumb

You want to try handing over a Tartan Tenner as repayment for a breakfast loan to a Yorkshire Lass at your Borders Bash: Language I have never heard before. :eek:

Ah Rrrrrothbury........I used to go to School in Elsdon when my dad was a shepherd in the Otterburn ranges!

You'll need to check out the Rauol Moat burger............Apparently it's got so much chilly sauce it'll blow your damn head right off!:hide

You want to try handing over a Tartan Tenner as repayment for a breakfast loan to a Yorkshire Lass at your Borders Bash: Language I have never heard before. :eek:

Alarm bells would be ringing: Scouser trying to pass Scot's currency....

:D

Back
Top Bottom