You tossers.

dubster

Reaction score
Hi tossers.
Been loitering for a couple of months now so, having been so warmly accepted into the forum, thought I’d introduce myself properly :thumb
Been riding since I was 16, mostly in France, Italy, Thailand, Middle East, Vietnam. Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Tanzania and South Sudan. Even though I’m a citizen of these here spendide isles, due to living abroad I only received my UK bike licence in March – and quite possibly according to my instructor I’ve picked up some bad habits along the way (shout out to Ian in Devizes, it’s a bit Thai style, innit ?! Nice one mate :beerjug:
So had a bunch of different bikes from scooters to a tw200 to an xr650, mostly prefer enduro stylee. Have also had the pleasure of restoring 7 or 8 classic vespas along the way - and if you’re going to give me shite about that you can royally fuck of in advance :thumb
So, to cut it short, in March I bought an 1150gsa off a member of this fine parish and have been absolutely smitten so far. Haven’t done any proper off-roading on it yet (i've just sprained my cunting left ankle :blast, but I can safely say it’s the most beautiful machine I’ve ever ridden on a road.
Got a bit of a rebuid planned for the next few days - due to the feckin ankle - so I’m hoping to draw on the collective expertise and bonhommerie that I’ve been so impressed with since joining this forum.
Cheers to you all :beerjug:

Fuck off somewhere else with you cuntish behaviour.....try HuBB..

Most people on here don't even have a passport....more stress is expended worrying about carbon wrap then a Thai riding style....
:D

Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site....:thumby:

not enough cunting in that keith :D:D:D:D

cuntings and cuntulations welcome to the **** hut :jager:jager

wifes just read this over my shoulder im off to put an ice pack on my left ear
:D:D:D:D:D:D

not enough cunting in that keith :D:D:D:D

cuntings and cuntulations welcome to the **** hut :jager:jager

wifes just read this over my shoulder im off to put an ice pack on my left ear
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kin ell Chad, not the most delicate of greetings that....:D:D:D:D:D

Back