Pre Christmas Breakfast - 14th December 2013

(RIP) Arkwright

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Working on the basis that David is probably in some far flung spot with his camera, and that some people with have to go Christmas shopping on the 21st and visit relations on the 28th let's have a breakfast meet on:

Saturday 14th December 2013

I'll go and sort it out, there may be not many attendees but hey, let's try!

At last, one that's been arranged when I'm not at work. :clap:clap You can tell The NimMeister's not organising it. :D

I am, however, in the Cotswolds that weekend with the lovely Mrs. Tim. :blast

At last, one that's been arranged when I'm not at work. :clap:clap You can tell The NimMeister's not organising it. :D

I am, however, in the Cotswolds that weekend with the lovely Mrs. Tim. :blast

Has anybody ever actually met Timaloy, does he actually exist? I think we should be told :rob ;)

Sadly Mr Arkwright I'm away that w/e so will have to bow out - have fun peeps :beerjug:

Andres

Very remiss of me, but yes, Pre Christmas Breakfast will be at:

Cafe Hockley

3 Heathcoat Street
Nottingham
NG1 3AF

He was there a few breakfasts ago. Handy having somebody with OCD around as he picked up all the bits of glass and litter laying around the bikes :D

:hide

There is a distinct possibility that I may well be in Nottingham on the 3rd of December & I'm hoping to be there again on the 10th (Inish'Allah).
If I do come on the 3rd I may leave Mr. Nimrod's Christmas present behind the bar for him to collect on the 14th.
I'm sorry I won't be there as I thoroughly enjoyed myself last time. Mebbes next time?

Will try to get to this one, be good to put faces to names before the Jan rally

might come for a cheeky bacon sandwich if im welcome x

Ah, the irresistible allure of Cafe Hockley, and the company of good ol' UKGSER's... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom