German helmets

david a hall

Reaction score
Saw a guy today on a Harley with the German helmet with spikes on, now it wasn't a home made bike, it was one of those big Matt black out of the showroom jobs. He had a black scarf and dark glasses bridging the remaining small gap, he minded me of something off Micheal Bentines potty time. Cool look or not?

I just love the bad-ass grimace....as the face is eroded by wind-borne dust/rain/insects...

:moped:

I just love the bad-ass grimace....as the face is eroded by wind-borne dust/rain/insects...

:moped:

Funny enough I was out on the Hardley today, open face helmet.. ( not German stylee, just a matt black one) and a pick up truck in front kept moving left to let me pass... On the GS I'd have been past him before he knew I was there, but on the Hardley I was happy to chug along behind.... Problem was though every time he moved over he sprayed me in grit and shit from the verge :blast...

happy days..:thumb2

I used a chrome German helmet when I had my glide - bad ass!

Although my brother refused to be seen with me lol

Nope – sorry, they rate alongside those stick on mohawks or stick on horns etc. Call me a killjoy but to me the wearer seems to be trying to give off an image of "Look at me, I'm a caaaarrrrrrraaaazzzzzyyy kinda guy!" whereas I just see "Look at me, I'm an attention seeking dick and don't even realise I look like a cock!".

Each to their own though! :D

Funny enough I was out on the Hardley today, open face helmet.. ( not German stylee, just a matt black one) and a pick up truck in front kept moving left to let me pass... On the GS I'd have been past him before he knew I was there, but on the Hardley I was unable to go quick enough to pass... Problem was though every time he moved over he sprayed me in grit and shit from the verge :blast...

happy days..:thumb2

Fixed it for you Twizzle:D

A guy were I live rides a glide and wears a chrome German helmet, I think a black one would be fine but not sure about the chrome look.....

Back
Top Bottom