Hello, I'm new and I'm from Belgium.

Hsound

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from the french part of Belgium, the land of beer, chocolate and french fries ;)

I'm 44 years old and ride a R1200Gs LC... What a great bike !

I'm joining you because I want to ride to England and enjoy your nice country. I will ask you some advises in a futher topic...

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Hi, I'm from the french part of Belgium, the land of beer, chocolate and french fries ;)

I'm 44 years old and ride a R1200Gs LC... What a great bike !

I'm joining you because I want to ride to England and enjoy your nice country. I will ask you some advises in a futher topic...

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

Your English is much better than a lot of the English here on UKGSer Hsound :thumb

Welcome to this place ... lots of information about lots of things on here :thumby:

:beerjug:

welcome

hi Hsound
good for you
big welcome
I have two Belgium friends who have moved up to Scotland!

Hi Hsound,
Welcome to the forum. My partner Regine is from Charleroi, before moving to Tamines, then moved here 2 years ago. We were just back in Tamines for Easter. We will have to meet up at Dinant one day! Safe riding!:thumby:

Welcome, I have had some very pleasant times in Belgium, mainly working in Kallo nr Antwerp, tielt and Charleroi.

But for pleasure Ypres 24 hr rally and the Flanders in the Fields museum, which is the finest of its type, Brugges and Brussels

Hello and welcome from another newbie, just got my 1200GS last wed and am loving it so far...

You have some lovely countryside over with you for riding...

Back
Top Bottom