Ardennes, Vosges and Morvan tour

Thanks for that I've been eyeing up the Morvan area for a while, and including it with a trip to the source of the Mossell then up and round to the end of the Mossell etc. Seems like a good excuse for a trip to me 👍

Thanks for that I've been eyeing up the Morvan area for a while, and including it with a trip to the source of the Mossell then up and round to the end of the Mossell etc. Seems like a good excuse for a trip to me 👍
Do it, there's some great riding in both areas :thumby:
Good read, enjoyed that.
Thank you:thumby:

I enjoyed reading your report and it’s dropped a few ideas in my head for places to visit in the future so thanks for that :thumb2
You’re welcome, I’m following your trip with interest 👍
R/R well up to your usual standard Steve - enjoyed the photos and the lightness of touch!
Thanks for posting!
Thanks Richard you’re welcome 👍

Nice write up, TY.
I realise they're not everyone's cup of tea but Campanile's can be a good option in France. They're usually pretty cheap, you know what you're getting & as you found out the restaurant's are often pretty good value.

Nice write up, TY.
I realise they're not everyone's cup of tea but Campanile's can be a good option in France. They're usually pretty cheap, you know what you're getting & as you found out the restaurant's are often pretty good value.

Thank you and you're welcome, I will definitely give consideration to Campanile hotels the next time we are in France.

France has a lot to offer! Great write up!

Good stuff, thanks making the effort to do the write up.

Thoroughly enjoyed that. An easy area to miss in the rush South but we have always enjoyed our visits.
Thank you, time was something of an issue on this trip so we tried to get the best out of a 7 day trip without actually going too far if that makes sense.

Good report.

=====

I have moved Rasher’s very good advice on how to use MyRoute to help to avoid ‘starbursts’ into the GPS section.

Richard

HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom