Allow me to introduce myself

Stickysidedown

Reaction score
Hello people,

Thought I'd sign up and rattle around these forums a little bit so I should be polite and say hello as I see there is already a ton of useful information here I shall be grateful of :thumb

This is me, I like scooting about and seeing what's what, think I've even ridden with a few people from these pages in the past.

P1030195.jpg

OstredalenPass_zpsdf5e67d4.jpg

Welcome. I take it you weren't going to tesco in either of these shots ? :thumb2

Welcome Stickysidedown ... good to have you along :thumb

:beerjug:

Welcome along chap.... did you forget to add 'Please' in front of the thread title ;)

I see you don't get about much :D :clap

Thanks Peeps, obviously all roads lead to a Tesco eventually :) and thanks for the Kudos which I'll store in my special Kudos wallet for the next time I get a negative look for rocking the mighty 90 :)

You know riding that thing back from Norway last summer not a single biker waved back at me! And I thought to myself you guys have no idea me and the bike were camped out at -26c here in the winter or that we would go on to ride 650 miles in a day from Denmark to Brugge! wasn't feeling the camraderie TBH though I did enjoy ignoring the no lane splitting rule on the Bahn to possibly be the first C90 to overtake a Hayabusa and an 1100gs in the same day on the Autobahn. :)

You should be well able to compare notes with Paddy Tyson (MAG) who's done Milton Keynes to Moscow and back on an MZ 250. Not to mention many other "holidays" on the same wheels.

Sent from a widget that can't spell.

Woooosh :duck:

You'll get no Sympathy from me....

I got the reference, I was just being polite suggesting I had no taste given I've put up a photo of a KTM and a Honda on a BMW site:p

Sadly the only devil in me is the one that tells me to spend all my money on bike trips and beat perfectly good bikes into submission.

I am liking the cut if your gib brother

Sent using witchcraft

Back
Top Bottom