offroad boots.....

Dick Dastardly

Reaction score
Help!!

Does anybody know of a good place to order/get a pair of offroad boots from for my young 'un?? :confused:

We've been on some websites but all seem to want BIG money for a size 7. We looked for Alpinestars tech 4,6,and 8 but all mega money. Wondered if you could throw any light on the plans...............Ta

There are numerous pairs on eBay (see here).

Check here regarding sizing - many Alpinestars are in US sizes.

Greg

Wulfsport always used to have a choice of kiddies off road gear.

Try www.ecossemotocrossltd.co.uk/

Cheapest gear around these parts. The guy trades out of a barn on a farm to cut overheads. Tech 8's are £80 cheaper than any shops can offer them for! Still £200 mind but they are good boots. Lot's of other styles on offer and some old stock as well I think.

BMW Boots available

Dick Dastardly said:
Help!!

Does anybody know of a good place to order/get a pair of offroad boots from for my young 'un?? :confused:

We've been on some websites but all seem to want BIG money for a size 7. We looked for Alpinestars tech 4,6,and 8 but all mega money. Wondered if you could throw any light on the plans...............Ta

Have a pair size 7 Brand Spanking New, never worn, of those BMW boots with Biomex protection.
Email me if interested.

Thanks guys. I've checked out that ecosse website Stool. Looks good. Ta

Bert, thanks for the offer. He would be needing a little more protection 'higher up' as mx boots would offer. Million thanks though

Back
Top Bottom