Xmas meet (Version 2) 6th December ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Having given it some thought :blast I reckon the Kurdish idea has a few disadvantages:

Difficult Parking
Dodgy Area
No Alcohol etc.

So, my 'Plan B' is this:

The Vat & Fiddle Pub

The Vat and Fiddle is the Castle Rock Brewery tap and therefore offers the full range of Castle Rock regular and occasional beers together with guest beers from other breweries.

Xmas Menu

It's a great Pub, and just a few minutes from Nottingham Station, and a multi story Car Park :thumb2

Very tempted, just got to juggle some other stuff first...

C&L

ps, do the powers that be now believe it right to charge for going in Beakchat and Bollocks??

Unfortunately I don't think the Christmas menu is available on the 29th November.

Is this as well as, or instead of the Cafe Hockley Breakfast on December 6th ? :confused:
I might be struggling with one of them as I have an Xmas meal booked for that evening.
Going to need a suspension upgrade for Christmas at this rate.

WTF have you now removed the cafe meet on the 6th?

I reckon the priority is to meet up in the Pub... which would make a change :beerjug:

And no, I've not 'removed' anything :D :p

I'll be around all day, people just need to get together when they can, it'll all work out :thumb2

Attachments

• dont-panic.jpg
    dont-panic.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 151
And no, I've not 'removed' anything :D :p

Apologies the cafe meet thread wasn't showing on my phone before but is on the PC.
What to do now then as i can't come on the evening and the cafe would most likely be my last run out in 2014 due to work and family commitments over Xmas. Also a old dude who stumbled upon us at the last meet (on foot) wanted me to call him with the dates of the next meet as he was going to show up on a 50s or was it 60s BMW (duncan will prob remember)

Back
Top Bottom