Teasdale motorcycles

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When I purchased my Stelvio, Andy the owner of Teasdale hinted that he was taking on another franchise,but was playing it close to his chest.

He informed me today that as well as Moto Guzzi and Aprillia,he will now be selling MV Augusta and KTM

Steve

When I purchased my Stelvio, Andy the owner of Teasdale hinted that he was taking on another franchise,but was playing it close to his chest.

He informed me today that as well as Moto Guzzi and Aprillia,he will now be selling MV Augusta and KTM

Steve

Good news and about time

They are having an open night on the 11th December...:beerjug:

The only shop where I've found decent ladies gloves that fit. Almost popped in yesterday but knew it would be fatal to my purse...

Bought a few bits of kit off them and service has always been good and the prices competetive

Took my Stelvio for a map upgrade on Thursday.

Must hand it to Andy the showroom is looking very nice with some very tasty stuff in there.

He told me he'd had three test rides on the new KTM 1290 ADV and taken three orders, he's only got one more for this year.

Some of that MV stuff is just gorgeous, I'd be happy to just have one to look at.

Much more interesting these days to visit a showroom selling European stuff ,it may be an age thing but the Japanese stuff just doesn't float my boat anymore.

Steve

Took my Stelvio for a map upgrade on Thursday.

Must hand it to Andy the showroom is looking very nice with some very tasty stuff in there.

He told me he'd had three test rides on the new KTM 1290 ADV and taken three orders, he's only got one more for this year.

Some of that MV stuff is just gorgeous, I'd be happy to just have one to look at.

Much more interesting these days to visit a showroom selling European stuff ,it may be an age thing but the Japanese stuff just doesn't float my boat anymore.

Steve

Steve,
It was nice to have a chat with whilst you were waiting for your bike.
Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom