New 2015 Road Glide...

Urban Rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went to have a quick look at one yesterday at the new stealers in Reading.....:drool:drool:drool

Just paid off the Street Bob this month....

My best mate is now a sales exec working there....:blast

I can see where this is going!!!!!:augie:D

New and shiney... me likey :bounce1

Just do it! The seed is sown and the dye is cast.
There is no way back. :D

you know it makes sense

Yes SE Rider, listen to JD if you want a business plan relating to motorcycle purchases. There is nobody better qualified for haemorrhaging money on bikes :D

Anyone who refers to "Dealers" as "Stealers" requires their testicles removing with a rust can lid.........
Other than that....Road Glide...cracking bikes....crack on.:D

I had a road glide in 2000 after 3 years on a road king . They are s great tourer but massive for uk daily use
Used mine as my daily bike as a GP at
The time and soon chopped it for a fat boy
. Loved the. Stereo
And comfort
But could not get over the looks of the fairing and the size of it in town . Used
My gilera SP 180ore I think
If you are looking at big tours great if not , well

Think
Again . Not trying to put you off��

All feedback is welcomed and thank you for it so far. I still love the Dyna and haven't finished doing what I want to it so no decisions made as yet. Erika and I are off to Reading on Thursday for a test ride (providing they have their trade plates by then) which will probably be the deciding factor. She isn't a fan of the Dyna, especially since i fitted the Burley shocks and springs:green gri
The RG is a behemoth of a bike and makes the 1150 GSA look small. I can't help thinking that currently I have the best of both worlds, GSA for touring and off-road fun and the Dyna for short blasts that put a smile on the face and scare the crap out of old people and children...:green gri:D

Gilera SP180, that takes me back, I had a silver one, bought it new, it went like stink and could leave most bikes in its wake from the lights, wish I'd kept it.....

Anyone who refers to "Dealers" as "Stealers" requires their testicles removing with a rust can lid.........

Belongs with

Thinking outside the box
Halfrauds
Blue sky thinking
Let's run it up the flag pole

Should all be placed in a coffin and cremated. :thumb2

If anybody has anymore please don't bother. :blast :D

Back
Top Bottom