Nottingham Harley new shop

Nice, and they picked a good day too! :) Free hamburgers, hotdogs, and beer I presume?

BTW on a slightly different take we may be getting a BMW dealership here in our town in northern WV (there's currently not a BMW dealership anywhere in our state). And who may open it is our local Harley dealer, they're considering putting a BMW/Indian store beside their Harley operation. Fingers crossed.

What's caused the Lincoln dealership to lose its franchise?

The grand opening event for our new deaership is on Saturday 4th July.

We have got lots planned, the huge Harley-Davidson® UK event trailer is here and live bands will play from that, it's going to be a great day!

• The Harley-Davidson® event trailer
• Three live bands
• Our very own Dyno machine
• Tasty hog roast
• Sherwood Chapter BBQ
• Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance charity
• Tours of your new dealership
• Opening by local celebrities... ?!
• Fun atmosphere for everyone
• Great in-store promotions

We’ve been working hard planning the open day, at last here is a bit more about the day.

We are open as usual from 08:30am, but here is a schedule for the day.

11:00am - The Sherwood HOG Chapter Ride In
12:00pm - Hog Roast and BBQ starts
12:00pm - Live band ‘The Pretty Good Guns’
13:30pm - Live band ‘The Nouvelles’
15:00pm - Live band ’Stonewall Jacksons’

post code is NG2 3GX it's on the A612 near Lady Bay Bridge

Bollox :( I had it in my head it was next weekend for some reason and was gonna go on my Tomos to show up all the Harley boys ;)

Sadly, I'm away this weekend........

Andres

Site has been sold so it would seem

That's what they said about St Leger HD in Doncaster...
But many suspected it had more to do with the business-model & plan (or lack of one maybe) the owners had. :rolleyes:

David nimrod and myself called in. It was very busy and even had a hog roast. Saw one 1200gs there.

The site is owned by the CoOp motor group and been sold on but the new owners don't want the bikes or the Renault franchise ,that's why it's closing.

could you be back in the fold rob ?

I must admit I was toying with the idea of buying one as a company bike. The finance deals make it very easy to buy one. Being able to claim the vat back and write the payments off against tax is another temptation.

Then I had a word with myself...I've five bikes at the minute and have precious little time to ride any of them.

I must admit I was toying with the idea of buying one as a company bike. The finance deals make it very easy to buy one. Being able to claim the vat back and write the payments off against tax is another temptation.

Then I had a word with myself...I've five bikes at the minute and have precious little time to ride any of them.

.................:augie

.....:D

Back
Top Bottom