Bike Show

shuck raider

Gone Fishin'
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The NI Motorcycle Festival is happening Fri - Sun this weekend - if you're thinking of heading to it, note that it's not in the King's Hall as usual but at the Maze site (where the Balmoral Show is now held). Might trundle along to have a look

Might take a walk in. Live just beside it. But didn't get free tickets unlike the agricultural show

Well, did anyone attend this? I dropped by on Friday afternoon, thought it wasn't a bad show - didn't have to walk through mud to get to the tent at Balmoral like the last few events, much less cramped than the old King's Hall before the tent event and plenty of room to move around and have a nosey.

I liked the Thruxton on McCallen's stand, liked the T 120 Bonneville 1200 even more - I could be very tempted :green gri

People round the AT like flies round shite. The cafe racer Beemer thing was nice and for some strange reason I am still drawn to the orangey 690 Duke.

Bought some cheap HSS drill bits which lived up to their pricing and appear to be made of chocolate.

Nutt Travel were offering 15% discount on ferry travel and I got a great quote for my Northern Spanish trip in July which I will confirm with them shortly :thumb2

Went up on Sunday. Thought it was a good show. I hadn't been to one in years!

Back
Top Bottom