Quesions for Simon Eassom

luga00

Hi Simon, could I ask where you sourced:

a) the Ermax screen.
b) the Verholen footpeg lowering kit (is it the motorworks one?).
and c) Where you got your seat padded.

I noticed from an old thread that you had all three and I'd quite like to take your lead.

Also have you resolved to put up with the screen after the seat padding lifted you slightly?

kindest regards in advance
Russ

The Ermax screen is available from numerous sources, but I got mine from the BMW dealership SPC Near Alton in Hampshire.

The Verholen footpeg lowers came from Motorworks but it's cheaper to order direct from Verholen if you're able to negotiate over the phone in German.

The seat is custom made by a guy called Melvyn Hunter who lives in Coventry. He will receive and send seats by post by it adds to the time and cost. He takes about 5 days to rebuild your original seat and it costs about £195 for front and back combined, both with gel inserts. Search the threads here and you'll find pictures and details. Phone him on 0247 666 5203.

I'm still looking for the perfect screen for me, but until then the Ermax is as good as any I've tried and I like the look of it with the plastic edging.

A screen for Simon?

Last time I saw a perspex screen capable of solving buffeting problems for Simon's huge bonce I was at the Fleet Center in Boston MA, watching the Boston Bruins Ice Hockey Team. Might be a bit cumbersome for the bike though :D

Back
Top Bottom