Ride out on Sat 7th May

Allan Davies

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not going to Llangollen, so anyone fancy a ride out on Sat 7th May. Thinking of going to Newtown and back, leave about 9 and get back about 4 ?

Go on Gipsy, you know you want to !

Hi LL. Might be up for this as part of a longer run to Haverfordwest. Have to get down there for Saturday evening and may go via Aberystwyth etc. Need to check on a few things and will post again. Off to LLandow for a blast on the track this w/e, so can't really play before then. See you soon.

Sat 7th May

There is not much in Newtown(unless ewe live there that is!!) But the road out of it the A483, back to Llandrindnod Wells, is a corker, about 300 corners in 24 miles. I have only done it twice, one wet (interesting) and one dry and is well worth a lot more visits. Plan to go from Cardiff to Brecon, Builth, Rhayader, Elan Valley if poss, Llandidloes, Newtown, Llandrindod, Talgarth, Abergavenny and back into Cardiff. Stopping off somewhere for a scooby snack. Last time took about 4-5 Hours depending on pace, want to leave about 9 or 10 ish really, as I have to get back and spruce myself up, so I can get bladdered and down a curry.:beerjug:

Hi Al, not able to make it on Saturday. Chris needs to get a new helmet following the track day. She's fine. Colour is improtant to her so suspect it may involve visiting a few shops on the w/e. Bit of a rush job as off to Le Mans the following w/e. Have a good day out, and stay in touch. Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom