Remus Exhaust

Marks adventure

Through life
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I want to get a remus exhaust for my r1150gs adventure 2004.

I have fitted a Y peice and now want to get the can.

Can you guys out there tell me what is the best one to get as there are lots of remus cans out there.

What sort of money shoul i pay?

should i wait until i go to the BMF in peterborough on the 21st may to see what deals they have there.

Anyone got a titanium one for sale??

should i go for one that has got removable baffles?

i look lookforwark to your constructive help.

mark

Get the Revolution in Titanium - removable baffle so you have the choice of raspy or 'boomy'. Don't buy the alloy version - they don't winter well; DAMHIK!!

There may be some deals at the BMF, but the best deals tend to be at the tail-end show in September(?), or the NEC bike show.

i'd buy a remus revolution from the "for sale" forum of this site, they crop up regularly.

Mark, I have a stainless can for sale.It is a Simmi, a small producer based in the NE, it has a removable baffle plate , nice with, noisy without.
Looking for £60 +P&P
picture shows it next to BMW can

Attachments

• img_0705 (4).jpg
    img_0705 (4).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 206
Marks adventure said:
Hi Guys

I want to get a remus exhaust for my r1150gs adventure 2004.

I have fitted a Y peice and now want to get the can.

Can you guys out there tell me what is the best one to get as there are lots of remus cans out there.

What sort of money shoul i pay?

should i wait until i go to the BMF in peterborough on the 21st may to see what deals they have there.

Anyone got a titanium one for sale??

should i go for one that has got removable baffles?

i look lookforwark to your constructive help.

mark

Think very very carefully before you buy the Remus can.

Then ask yourself why do so many people sell them after they have bought them and just have the Y-piece fitted.....me included.

At least wait till you come up and have yer lights fitted and I'll explain in greater detail the fors and the againsts...thats assuming that you can wait that long of course?

BTBR

Of course, there's more than one way to 'Skin a Cat'...;)

Stubby-005.jpg

CC

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom