Huggers ........again!!!!!!

YosemitePaul

Reaction score
Time to buy a hugger.........but which one?????

I know everyone raves about the GRP made by Dutch at £175

BUT

What of the Carbon Fibre one on offer for£165 from Wunderlich

Have read loads and loads of favourable comments on Dutch's but have seen no or few reviews on Wunderlich. What is the Carbon Fibre like. I'm informed by friends with Jap sports bikes that in general Carbon is the way to go.

Any comments????

PaulW409 said:
Time to buy a hugger.........but which one?????
I know everyone raves about the GRP made by Dutch at £175
BUT
What of the Carbon Fibre one on offer for£165 from Wunderlich
Have read loads and loads of favourable comments on Dutch's but have seen no or few reviews on Wunderlich. What is the Carbon Fibre like. I'm informed by friends with Jap sports bikes that in general Carbon is the way to go.
Any comments????

I must be in the parallel universe as well or maybe I'm just seeing double - won't be the first time!!

The Carbon Fibre on the Wunderlich/Ilmberger hugger is probably the best available. It comes from a manufacturer that produces OE parts for BMW (cars and bikes), Ducati, Aprilia and Suzuki among others!

Sandbar
www.sandbarcomposites.co.uk

Have good experience with the NWS hugger.

Dead easy to fit. Does the job of keeping the shite in check, no cleaning of left boot after ride!

Looks good, in my opinion, and is designed to work with the original rear suspension guard and rear mudguard thingy in place. So no need to take these bits off.

If you wish to remove the mudguard etc, look elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom