Patsy Quick Dakar Rally Presentation - Sept 29th, Ashington

Two wheels good

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The Sussex Trail Riders Fellowship (TRF) is hosting a presentation by Patsy Quick (Team Desert Rose) on the thrills and tribulations of competing in the Dakar rally.

Patsy's experiences of three Dakar rallies and her plans for the 2006 Lisboa-Dakar Rally are sure to make an entertaining evening.

If you've seen the television coverage and marvelled at completing an 800km desert stage in a single day, if you've wondered what happens
when it all goes wrong in the wilds of Mauritania or if you'd like to see Patsy's KTM 660 rally 'bike up close...

Then, please join the Sussex TRF for an evening of tales and photographs with Team Desert Rose at:

Venue:
ASHINGTON SOCIAL CLUB
RED LION LANE
ASHINGTON
WEST SUSSEX RH20 3BX

Date:
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH 2005
8.00 PM
(Please note: The presentation will commence promptly )

NOMINAL ADMISSION CHARGE.
PROCEEDS IN AID OF PATSY'S DAKAR 2006 CAMPAIGN.

For Additional Information:
David ~ Tel. 01273 503622 ~ Email: davidtrf at btinternet dot com

Due to the (unlikely) possibility that the audience numbers might exceed the venue capacity it is necessary for me to monitor the number of attendees.

If you wish to attend please contact me (see above) giving your name, contact details (email address preferably) and the number of people who will be joining you.

Regards
David

TRF

Team Desert Rose

Location Map

Bu**er! only about 5 miles from home but I'm going to be working away for the next 6+ weeks. :(

I've seen one of Patsy's presentations and can thoroughly recommend it. Go along if you can.
We are not worthy, we are not worthy.... :bow

Patsy Quick Dakar Presentation, tomorrrow thurs 29th

Hi
Just a reminder that this presentation is taking place tomorrow night - Thurs 29th at Ashington Social Club

Tickets are still available. Just turn up on the night or let me know and I'll add you name to the admission list.

For any "green-laners" in the South East area it will be a good oppotunity to meet the TRF and view some marked-up maps of legal lanes in Sussex and Surrey.

I can guarantee a fascinating presentation from Patsy - and maybe the TRF will gain some new members.

Directions:
At the Red Lion PH on Ashington's main street follow Mill Lane bearing right into Red Lion Lane - a pot-holed cul-de-sac.
Ashington Social club is the last entrance on the right.

Regards
David

Iain,
Sorry you'll have to miss it. I'm sure she'll do more presentations next year

Back
Top Bottom